Is that a good sign that she will eventually wanna kiss me for real?

She tell me she is slow and I respect that. So the 6th date she came here where I live, which is about 35 miles. At the end she kissed me on the cheek. Is that a good sign that she will eventually wanna kiss me for real? Seems like she has gotten my comfy with me.

What Girls Said 2

• That is a good sign. She told you she wants to take it slowly and it's definitely a step in the right direction that she took the initiative and kissed you first. Next time, kiss her lips!

• I would, I want to, but she is telling me flat out she would tell me when its OK. she doesn't want it right now and I gotta respect that.

• ha ha that's how it happened with the guy I'm seeing. He never made a move and I thought this is getting riduculus, did he just want to be friends so I swallowed my pride and kissed his cheek. And yes it took about six dates. Yes she is warming up to you and she sounds just like me, wanting to take it real slow. See what she does the next date.

• Well I tried to kiss your cheek but she did not want it. She told me no kisses yet. So maybe you I will get more next time ? ;)

What Guys Said 0