How much to text early on?

Quick background, I went on 4-5 dates with a girl over a month span. We mutually kind of decided it wasn't going to work out, we didn't really have a fight, both of us were kind of busy and had other stuff going on.

Anyway, now it is about 2-3 weeks since we broke it off, she texted me again yesterday and her and I eventually came to the conclusion that we missed each other and probably wanted to try again. Now I think she got annoyed I texted her too much the first go around. How much should I text her now? She is 23. In general I am a big texter and text my friends a lot, but I don't want to overdo it again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm big on texting, also, but the guy I've been seeing for 7 months isn't. I think I overdid it, also, because suddenly he's not answering them at all even though he answers my calls right away.

My advice is to back off on the texting completely. Let HER text YOU. Keep your replies short and to-the-point. If you have a question that requires more than a brief answer, call her instead.

I know how difficult this is for those of us who enjoy texting but not everyone does, and we need to respect their choices if we want to keep them in our lives.

Good luck. :)

• Problem is this girl doesn't like talking on the phone, I have tried calling her twice before and both times she didn't answer and then texted me back a little bit later. And I can't tell if she likes texting, sometimes she continually texts me for over an hour and we have long text conversations but other times she goes hours without responding and seems put off by how much I text. She is hard to read lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0