What do guys prefer for their dates to wear on a lunch date?

I'm going to a lunch date, which is also our first date, with this guy tomorrow. We've only met once before. He seems like a neat and quite serious guy, though he's really friendly. Me on the other hand, I'm a fashion student, I dress more trendy and quirky, my hair color is black and blue-greenish on the bottom half. So you get the picture.

I'm planning to wear a loose black sleeveless top, a two-toned jeans (the exact same as this one link ), and black wedge shoes (the exact same thing link )

I'm not sure if he would like what he'll be seeing tomorrow? Should I change into a simpler outfit like t-shirt and jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't speak for all guys but I don't care what anyone is wearing.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I'd go for the quirky fashionista over the jeans/T shirt girl every time.

If that's who you are, be who you are.

(although I am not a fan of wedges)

• I think you are over thinking this.Wear what you feel comfortable with and what is appropriate for the restaurant(?). If he seems neat and serious maybe try not to overdo it with those trendy and quirky fashion styles. But definitely show him that side you because it is an important part of your life. Anyways, hopefully this helps. Good luck!

• Men aren't women. We do not care and or judge you on what you're wearing

What Girls Said 2

• Generally speaking, they really don't care that much.

• Just wear whatever