I think my guy is getting too comfortable! Please help GUYS!!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over one year now. He used to text, call, email me all of the time. Now he does it less.

For example, every morning that I don't stay with him, he would wake up and send me a sweet text saying good morning. This week, nothing and when I texted him during lunchtime to say "how's your day baby" he responded immediately with "good. just ate lunch" and nothing to follow. Really? And before, when I didn't sleep over at his place before he would tell me that he missed me last night. This week when I told him I was busy and couldn't sleep over, he said "whatever, do your thing." It's making me a bit upset that he is not putting in the effort he once did.

What should I do to make him not so comfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal for people to be less effusive after they have been together for some time. Don't let this bother you. I'm sure you aren't as attentive as you were at the beginning of your relationship with him, either. I mean, it's been years since my wife made me breakfast in bed!

Being comfortable is one of the nice things about a LTR; why do you want to take that away?

What Guys Said 4

• Hi, I don't think playing games is a good idea but for sure Iyou need to stop staying over as much, maybe go the gym or a friends instead because he's taking for granted that your putting all your time in. When he realizes you've got other things in your life he'll respect the time you do have with him more.

• If he can't be comfortable and be himself with you, then there's no reason to be with you...

• Honeymoon phase is over. My parents have been together since middle school and my dad used to write my mom notes and stuff every day and would randomly make her cards and pick flowers for her. Over time when you have each other, it's more implied and doesn't need to be rehearsed all the time. Now when he does things for her she sees it as special and is happy about it for awhile. It kinda sounds like you're almost constantly looking to be coddled and that isn't a practical outlook.

• I think you need to distance yourself from him for a bit, he knows he got your claws on him, so he is taking advantage of it. Play the ignore games, you'll see. Guys are strong physically but weak emotionally.

• What things can I do to distance myself without being mean? Sleep over less, don't answer his texts or wait longer? Ideas?

• And should I tell him that he is getting too comfortable or will he be annoyed?

• No no..don't tell him that he is too comfortable, he knows that already, you saying that will make you look annoying. Also when he texts you first, reply, then wait for reply...this time take your sweet ass time. Delay texts, answer calls after few good rings, even if you've to return it.

What Girls Said 0