Should I try to contact him again.....

Last week I gave someone I've been attracted to my number and it felt really good. Anyways when I try to talk him he replies once or twice then just stops maybe I'm coming on to strong?!? Like yesterday for example I texted him and told him to tell me about himself and you guessed it he didn't even reply to it :/

If I do try to text him again what do I say to him?

Oh and I don't want to be annoying with the whole texting thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to break it to you, but he's probably very busy or just not as into you as you are into him.

• Well not the first time heard that :/

• Sorry dear, guys are so complicated. :(

• Ikr if he wasn't interested he shouldn't have even texted me in the first place when I gave him my number :/

What Guys Said 1

• If he wants you, he will contact you. Constant texting turns anyone off fast. Just be patient and see how he responds.

Best of luck.

• I don't text constantly I only texted him once a day.

No offense but I hate guys :/

• Aww your cute. Just be patient and have faith. If he is right for you, he will come to you...If not, then he is missing out on a girl with a good heart and a good thing. Don't feel obligated to make the moves, try to seem distant and pretend to ignore him and it will get to him if he's into you.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg girl. Stop texting him. He can already tell your obsessing over him. Let him do the chasing. If he likes you he will text you I assure you that. Clingyness in unattractive.