I think the guy I am dating is married

So, I met this guy about 4 months ago and he was separated from his wife. I am also separated from my husband, so no big deal. Except now I am getting the feeling that he has gone back home and is trying to have it both ways. I am struggling with how to handle things. Do I just break it up with him and not tell him that I am sure he has been lying? Do I confront him and give him the chance to fess up? I would really like to know the truth. Like how long he has been back with her. If he and his wife want to work things out I can walk away. But there is a part of me that wants her to know that he has been having sex with both of us. At times, I want to just call her and fill her in. I need to get out of this relationship, so what is the best way to handle it?

What Guys Said 1

• This is a no-brainer. You must disengage from him completely. Cheating is wrong, plain and simple. It paints the both of you as cheaters to be honest. This will drag you into some serious drama that can and will get ugly. If he can't be loyal to his wife, he won't ge truthful to you. It's the same as a cheating wife. Break off immediately and find a SINGLE man out there with no luggage or issues. Just cut all ties and do it quickly. If he doesn't like it, tough. He shouldn't have started this to begin with.

I wish the best for you and hope this does not get ugly.

What Girls Said 0