What should I do to get the second date?

I started talking to a guy in the military while he was still deployed in Afghanistan. We talked on and off through email for about 3 months. There were times when I wouldn't hear from him for a while so I would send a quick "how are things, " and sometimes I would say "Hello" even if he didn't respond to my latest message.

He recently got back to the states, and we met in person for the first time last weekend. At the end of the night, he said that he wanted to see me again, but we didn't make specific plans. We just recently exchanged cell phone numbers, so most of our prior communication was email. I sent him a flirty text yesterday and he responded; I replied and he responded. I responded one more time, but didn't get anything back--didn't really need a response. Then at the end of the day, I asked how everything went (he was having a routine review at work), but again, I never heard back. Is that a bad sign. I don't know him well enough to read him. But is one unrespondeded to text something to be worried about?

I really like him, so I want this to work out. And what should I do now if I want to see him again?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask

Him to hang out

No pressure date