Guys: Why would you tell a girl (on a date) that you should go out again but then never call her?

I'm curious guys. Why if you were on a date with a girl would you bring up going out with her again but then never call?

What Guys Said 1

• The only reason I would do this is if I perhaps changed my mind about her. If I learned something about her that I didn't know previously, that could make me do that. Also if I were just too busy, I may forget to get back to her. It could also be because the guy feels like he shouldn't be the one to call first, since he A) probably initiated the date to begin with and B) wants to judge to see if you like him enough to call him first to meet. That's all I can think of atm. hope that helps!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they would just one of those people who want to spare your feeling and run thinking they wouldn't have to see you again or maybe they just got really busy.