What's the youngest age you want to date?

It pretty much says itself. Mine is 17, because I feel that younger guys are pretty immature, and 17 even is too young for me, so basically I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• rule of 7.

half your age + 7

for me it that'd mean. 21.5 y/o.

Sounds about right, I suppose. But in all honesty, while I am an ageist, I still give people a chance to prove me wrong about their maturity or experience level.

What Guys Said 10

• I would date down to 16, myself. And that's at 22. But I generally avoid the practice, because from then on I'm a creep in everyone else's eyes.

• 15. I only date two years younger than myself at most because I'm in high school.

The reason why is because girls younger than 15 are too drama filled and foolish for my taste. Also, I don't want to get arrested.

After I turn 21, I might increase the gap some more, but not until then.

• I'd probably only date someone in their twenties (I'm twenty-five). However I'd sleep with an eighteen year-old, if the chance arose.

• The usual rule . Half your age plus 7 is the youngest you should go for.

• i guess 17.

what about the oldest? I'd probably go with 40.

• For sex?

or

For relationship?

• Ummm, why would a 23 year old girl be interested in a 17 year old?

Really?

• I'm only 19.. I have changed it on my profile, but it won't correct it, haha!

• I'd like to have dated a fellow 16 year-old back when I was 16 too. Now I'm 24. =.=

• Age is just a number, but maturity is often based off of age. I could date someone who was 17 if she was mature, but I've dated someone who's 20 and really like 14 mentally.

• Age is not the problem.So..

What Girls Said 10

• Half your age plus 7. So I'm 21, that would bring me at about 17 or 18. That's the absolute youngest I would consider dating, but I prefer to stick around my age group of 20-22.

• I'm 45 and a cougar, but I won't go much younger than 30 as I just don't have much in common with 20-somethings anymore.

• I;m only willing to date guys that are one year younger at the most.. so I will be 19 soon so I will date an 18 year old!

• I'm 20. I used to date guys around my age and guys a few months younger than me because in my batch/year at school the kids were mostly born in 1993 (I was born in 1992).

But now I don't even notice them anymore. The youngest I'd date is 24, or 23 and a half at least. And yeah I have the same reason as you. A lot of younger guys are immature.

• I'm 20 the so youngest I'd date would be 19 because most the guys are immature or not into relationships mainly into flings. I generally prefer older guys anyway not that old like just a few years.

• 18. I'm 20. And I'm legal so I wouldn't be interested in dating someone who couldn't go out with me on weekends or at least have a drink at supper. And anyone below 18 is far too immature for me.

• Depends on the person, but probably 25, 26 at the youngest.

• 15. depends on the individual though. some are physically mature at 15.

• 18.

• The youngest of the youngest 18 (would be a rarity for me)

The oldest of the youngest, 20 ( I'm 20 myself)