Date deletes her profile immediately after a date. Thoughts?

I went out with a girl I met online. Things seemed to be going fairly well but I could not gauge her interest because she was kind of shy. I am interested in seeing her again and asked her for a second date at the end; she agreed but we did not set specific plans. afterward I saw that her site profile was deleted. We have been texting so its not like I cannot reach her but I don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Has she contacted you after deleting her profile? If so, I'd say she is probably taking herself off the market because she wants to see where things go with you...too soon? Why yes, yes it is...but some females think like this. unfortunately. However, she also may have noticed an increase in her busy schedule and realized she didn't have time to entertain multiple potential dates, so she deactivated it for a while. It really could be anything. Would I bring up the fact that she deleted her post? Um...sheesh..I personally wouldn't. Again, if you mention that she deleted her profile, that means you still have yours, which means (more likely than not) to her that you're looking for other women even after your date(s) with her.

Man...I feel for you guys sometimes. ::Scratches head::

• Well, she didn't contact me after the date. And I texted her recently and haven't received a response so I think that's that, haha.

What Girls Said 2

• I think she deleted her site because she likes you and wants to date you so she deleted her dating site so no other guys can ask her out. Why would she still need a account if she found the guy she's looking for? I think its a good sign and you shouldn't be worries

• She could have deleted her profile for any reason imaginable.I don't think you should be concerned with that at all.Her actions in person with you is what should matter MOST.See how things go before making any type of assumptions...that is if she ever texts you back.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't get your hopes up. I had a girl tell me she deleted her profile when we met up and were talking for the first time and I never heard from her after that night.

I think some girls just get fed up with getting messages from horny guys who want to have sex with them.

• Well if she deleted her profile, she didn't want to be contacted through the site.

So is she disappointed or does she think you should meet again ?

Wait a day and offer her a plan for a second date, and you'll see.