Guy who never calls but texts, etc all the time?

So I know this guy online for a long time and he's made it clear that he likes me, wants to see me, and he spends a lot of time with me in email, chat, and IM's for a while now. However, I did ask him twice to call me and he didn't do it.

Because of that, I believe that I can't take him seriously. So doesn't a guy actually CALL a women when he wants to get to know her?

Believe me, we get along very well and have fun, but I just think it's odd that he never calls. I'd appreciate your input here, thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Like calling means a big step now-a-days, so If he's really into you he shouldve done that. I met a new online girl 3 days ago, I want to call her but I don't want to do it right now, I think it would be creepy, but I know if I called her like let's say one more week or so. She will notice that I'm actually interested and not just joking around...

• I totally agree. Even when I work with people, I conduct some of it online/text etc but prefer talking on the phone, it just doesn't make sense to me. Mind you, the guy I am talking about IS a real gadget geek, not joking, so that has a lot to do with it but still, people compromise when they really like the other person.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally find it hard to talk over a phone. Or Skype. Or whatever. If I want to speak/hear I just have to be next to the person I'm talking to. I try to avoid phone conversations with family and friends too, it feels awkward.

So for me it's either texting or talking in person, nothing in between.

• i find texting better because I can ask and reply with better responses

What Girls Said 0