Did he just want to hook up?

I dated this guy for a few months this past Spring, but he had to move to another state for his job so we stopped dating. I also moved to the same state as him for school, but I live an hour away. Last night we texted and he kept wanting me to drive to his city and hang out with him, I told him that he just wanted to hook up, and he said "No...that not it. It would be fun just to chill. Its fun to do random stuff sometimes, don't you think?" Do you think that think that's true or do you think that he just wanted to hook up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup he just wants you for sex. If you were that important he would drive to see you, not the other way around

What Guys Said 3

• He wanted sex. plain and simple. Don't waste your time.

Also, it might be nice for you to find someone who understands basic grammar.

• Couldn't it just be that he still thinks you were important to him, and that he sees a chance to get back with you ?

• Yep .

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but I think that certainly you can meet and see how he will behave. Everything he has done now, he ask you to his town to hang out.