This guy just stopped responding to me, what should I do?

Would really appreciate someone's help!

I had an online free dating account and I closed my last account a few months ago but still ended up texting a guy for the last couple months. He seems nice, funny and I totally lowered my standards because he doesn't seem as ambitious he's almost in his 30's and now enrolled in university to get his sh*t together.

I even lowered my standards even more because I'm 23 and never even gotten my first kiss and I keep getting rejected on and offline either before a date happens or after the first date! And some of the guys were pretty brutal about it too. He's only a little bit taller than me and not ambitious like I'd like a guy I want to date long-term to be. He's cute though and I do like his personality. I'm a tallish girl, a little overweight and average face. I'm nice, generally outgoing type of girl who always has her friend's backs. He wanted to meet up a lot when we talked for the first month or so but I kept saying I was busy which I was but basically I was too scared to go on a date because of how mean the last guy was to me. Finally I'm ready to meet this guy. Before I used to text him 3 or 4 days after his last reply and he would still reply instantly.

However, last week we finally added each other on Facebook. He seems like a hot party kind of guy and I'm not. I'm pretty much inactive on Facebook but I don't look anti-social or anything I have random tags with friends in pics and posts. I told him I'm not really active anyway. Since that happened he's stopped talking to me really. I don't know if he saw more pics online and realized he wasn't attracted or what. I'm the first one to text him, its just not the same tone as before. His responses used to be instant and now there's an increasing delay in his replies. First 6 hrs, then 24 hrs now 3 days. I know he's using his phone because on whatapp online status on and off. The times I did text him first he would always reply "Hey beautiful/gorgeous" but now he just just says "hey what's happening?" or something like that. Now with my last text he hasn't replied for three days. When I used to text him 3 days later because I was busy he would still reply instantly. In the amount month and half I've known him he has never taken more than a day EVER to reply and now this? Damn, another rejection my ego can't take anymore. Its not like I even want a relationship I just want to get my first kiss over with someone I'm at least somewhat attracted to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry, he lost interest or found someone else. I'd stop all contact.

• He did eventually respond ask a few questions I responded. And then after a few texts no talking. Then I sent him a text a day after saying I was going to be in the area and if he wanted to meet up as friends it would be nice. Also told him that we were not looking for the same things (as I'm a virgin never kissed-he doesn't know that though) and he was 7 years older and experienced something "not serious" to me means sex. He didn't reply after.