Girls, would you date a guy who isn’t charming, rich, or hot?

Imagine a guy who isn’t charming, rich or hot. Girls, would you consider dating him? Or would it be a deal-breaker, if he has NONE of those three qualities?

By ‘charming’, I mean not only confident but good at flirting.

By ‘rich’, I mean so wealthy that he never has to worry about money.

By ‘hot’, I mean noticeably better looking than the average guy.

• I definitely wouldn’t date a guy who doesn’t have at least one of those qualities.
    33% (3)0% (0)18% (3)Vote
  • I definitely would not date a guy who doesn't have at least TWO of those qualities.
    11% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I definitely would not date a guy who doesn't have ALL THREE qualities.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I would possibly date a guy who doesn't have any of those qualities.
    56% (5)0% (0)29% (5)Vote
  • I'm a lesbian. / I'm a guy.
    0% (0)100% (8)47% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'd also be interested to know which, if any, of those three qualities you have.

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I could see a guy dating a girl without these qualities because men aren't as shallow, or money hungry as a woman is.

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 8

• Girls, would you date a guy who isn’t charming, rich, or hot?

B. I definitely would not date a guy who doesn't have at least TWO of those qualities.

I wouldn't date a guy that isn't rich or hot. I would date a guy that isn't charming as I'm not too interested in a guy's personality as I find guys are pretty much the same personality wise at the root with it just being in different wrapping.

" I'd also be interested to know which, if any, of those three qualities you have. "

Going by my past career and general opinion I'm hot and going by my tendency to manipulate others for my amusement and entertainment I'm charming.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is hot and charming and he's also financially well off, not rich. However if he was lacking in any or all of these, I'd still love him to death.. plus, even though he has these things he's still a hot mess! Hahaha... I'd say that I am hot and charming. Not to sound like a d***.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is "I would definitely DATE a guy who doesn't have any of those qualities" ? I usually go for the intelligent & average looking guys :) I just hang out with the guys who have those qualities because they're fun. BUT they're not the type of guys I want to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • well id have to find him attractive ...but its possible I would date a guy like that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds kind of like an average guy. If so yes, not having those qualities isn't a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I'd consider it at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

He seems to have nothing going for him

0|0
    0|1
    • he could still be intelligent, have interests you share, opinions you share, you know.. things that really matter instead of money and looks.

• I count that as charm

But I forget how low your standard are

• Intelligence and charm are separate for the purposes of this question. From my observations, men of average intelligence tend to be more charming than men of above-average intelligence. People of above-average intelligent often over-think things.

• Not charming? Not rich? Not even hot? Uh...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Only if they can't get a guy with those traits.

0|0
    0|0