Dating two guys at the same time, what happened?

I'm dating 2 guys at the same time. They're both very thoughtful and sweet. One is 4 years older than me and the other is my age. I spend most of my time with the guy my age and I'm starting to like him. The older guy has taken me on a bunch of dates and I think he's a good person. I'm not sure how to bring up the topic with either of them. The guy my age will do anything I ask him to do, like buy me stuff or make me laugh and I love hanging out with him. The older guy is very thoughtful and sweet and I don't want to hurt either one of them. Has anyone been in a similar situation? What happened?

What Guys Said 2

• Try seeing who is the better man? By that, I mean how they treat their friends and family, preferably when you're not around. Are they generous and helpful towards even strangers? What kind of life principles do they have, and do you agree with them?

I hope this helps you to differentiate between both of them. :)

• Yeah it does. Thanks. I'm not really sure if I want something serious at this point. I'm still in college and need to finish getting my degree. I just don't know how to bring up the issue with either of them. Confrontation is awkward...

• So how should I solve this?

• If you can manage to keep it hidden from them, then no issue. Don't advance the relationship further with either of them until you are sure. Let them chase you, and in the meantime, try to find out more about their personality/their relationships with other people like I said. But you can't buy time like this forever.

• its disgusting..

• And why do you say that?

• I'm not sleeping with both of them. I just don't know how to bring it up without someone getting mad :/

• the important point is not sleeping.. also you can sleep with both.. problem is "lie" you date with both.. they guess they have a GF.. but thet don't know their Girlfriend dates with someone

What Girls Said 0