Would you date and consider a relationship with a person that is significantly older? Like 10 years + ?

Hi, the question is up there. Just answer based on your current age. Explain your answer below if you wish.

• No
  • Yes, if he or she was serious and got their act together.
  • I would date for fun , or for sex. But I wouldn't take it further to relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pass the age of consent, age is nothin' but a number. ;) It's more important to find somebody you connect with on a spiritual and intellectual level. That could be found in somebody who's 20 or somebody who's 40. So, I mean, I definitely could if we fit.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I would. I don't date just for sex. He'd have to be something really special to spark dating in me, and if he did, I would date him, regardless of his age.

• no. dating someone old enough to be my dad would make me feel like... well, dating my dad! EW!

10 years is my limit, and I'm really strict about it.

• No. I am a cougar and older guys just don't do anything for me. ;)

• Im actually attracted to a close friend of mine whose 12 years older than me

• At the life stage I'm at now, no. I'm 24 and a uni student, I feel someone at 34 would just be at a different stage of life than me. Later on though, who knows? But for now, my age range is 23-29

• 10 years is my limit but I'd want to avoid dating someone 10 years older as much as I can they'd.

Any older than 10years would just be odd at least at my age at the moment.

• No I couldn't, I have older guys hit on me all the time and it just feels odd to me.

• No I wouldn't. I might date someone who is at the most, five years older than me. I just think it is too weird because once you get to be in your fifty's and sixty's, you can really see the huge age difference.

• Yes! When I was 18 I dated a guy who was 28! We lasted for 4 years. Age isn't a huge factor to me, but 20 years + is a little different to me

• No. I want someone near my age. I can do better.

• Possibly age ain't nothing.

• Yes maybe I would, but I would prefer someone closer in age to me. I'm 21, so 31 isn't very old. I know a guy who's 31 who I actually went out on a date with, but we're just really good friends now. I feel like it would be harder to make it work with the age difference.

What Guys Said 7

• why would someone 10+ years older have to "get their act together"? lol...

Anyway, that part aside, I voted B. I've already done it and it was quite great.

• She'd have to be REALLY, REALLY rich. And REALLY, REALLY in shape. I'm 43.

• im not against it but odds have it that it wouldn't work out, I'd like kids and all that eventually but someone ten years older than me would most likely already be past that part of their life

• I don't know. Never had to think about it.

• you don't need to think about it just listen your heart and do which like your partner.

• Personally, I'm not attracted to older women. Plenty of guys are and that's fine by me, but I prefer girls who are my age or younger.

• Not a chance