I am Dating an Ugly Girl

I got into a situation and now I have agreed to go on a date with this girl from my school. I don't like her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I Mean If You Don't Mind Spending A Few Hours Of Your Day Hanging Out And Getting To Know This Girl A Little Better Instead Of Just Judging Her By Her Appearance Then I Say Go For It.People Are Really Interesting. Everyone Has Their Own Story. But That's Just My Opinion !

But If You Honestly And Wholeheartedly Have Zero Intention Of Wanting To Be Her Friend, Don't Be Shy To Just Tell Her The Truth ..Well Not That You Don't Want To Know Her At All Just That You Don't Want To Hang Out Because You Feel It Won't Make A Difference Between You Two & That You Simply Don't See Her "In That Way"

Whether She Has Feelings For You Or Not She's Gonna Get Hurt Either Way.People,Not Just Girls, Don't Like To Be Lied To (It Sucks ! )And You Canceling On Her Is A Form Of Rejection.

Whatever You Decide ,Make Sure It's What Makes YOU Happy .It Happens All Too Often There's That One People Pleaser Who Gets Crap In Return .Sounds Selfish, But You're The Only Who Truly Matters At The End Of The Day .

Make What You Feel Is The Right Decision. We Can't Choose For You!

Good Luck :)

What Girls Said 8

• There's such things as an ugly girl?!?!? Damn. I didn't know that. I thought there was beauty in every single person. Anyways I thought you should know.. you're pretty ugly yourself.

• Hahaha! I've SO been you! In middle school I dated this not so attractive guy out of well, partially pity and partially desperation. (valley girl voice) I mean, I so totally needed a boyfriend cos like, all my friends had one. Anyway, I went out with him for two weeks and then realized that I wasn't any happier.. So I told him my dad found out and blah blah. Yes lying isn't good, but neither is crushing someone's self esteem. At least go on the date, be a man of your word.. Then she'll feel like you tried and it just didn't work out. Plenty of people don't get a second date, she'll be fine.

Good luck brother!

• Did you not know she was ugly before agreeing to the date? I think you should just go out with her, it would look douchy if you canceled, but hang out with her just one time but treat her like a friend the whole time

• Just why the fudge would you go on a date with someone you are not interested in? And why would she be ugly? That is just mean!

You should be optimistic, just going on a date does not mean dating. You should not call someone ugly when you have not seen the beauty of people. If she ever even reads this post she might get depressed or something. You should call someone you think are ugly, not attractive.

Be sweet but make it clear that you will not like her. Good luck.

• Enjoy her company it's just a date , not as if you are having sex with her at least not yet; you might be in for a surprise !

• Go for the date and explain it's not working out.

• Hey it's a free meal.

• Some say ugly girls are good at sucking d***...Maybe you can find that out.

Just kidding of course. I once had a one date with a mr. popular who was "out of my league" and he just f***ed me on our first date. Never heard from him after. That kind of really crushed me. So if you are also a little "out of her league", she might give in to a lot so please don't take advantage of it. Be a man, date her, see how it goes and tell her if it doesn't work out.

What Guys Said 7

• Suck it up for one date.

• Just tell her the truth.

You had fun on dates with her, but you've realized that you're still too young for serious commitment, and it would be unfair to lead her on with false promises of a relationship that you know you can't live up to.

• Well, none of this would be the truth would it ? Lol.

No where did he state he felt he is too young for a relationship.

He simply uninterested because she doesn't meet his physical requirements

• Well... sure, he didn't say that he feel that he's too young for a relationship, but if he lets physical appearances weigh in that much on his decision, then clearly he hasn't experienced life enough yet to figure out that in the end, looks barely matter.

• Get to know her, its all about the experience and story anyways.

• Just be nice and friendly but don't imply that you "love" her. Don't make any physical contact!

• Saying "ugly" is kinda harsh don't ya think? And if your not into her, why are you going on a date then? (feeling confused at the moment) I go on dates with girls I'm interested in, not sure if that makes sense or not?

• have a date, flirt for practice. its only a date

• Tell her you're gay.