You have her number, what will you do?

So my crush knows I find him cute and when he came and spoke to me after my friend set us up I stammered and got nervous and did not talk much.. and now, oh my gosh.. my friend went and gave him my number.. he apparently smiled in a blushy way and took it and said he will text me. I got super mad with her. He did not text me (she gave him the number today) why did he not text me? Did he get a bad impression?

So guys, it has been a day, you think I should maybe like add him on Facebook and then apologize for my friends behavior because I will not be seeing him in person now because we have a study leave.. will he have had a bad impression?

Most Helpful Guy

• well two things... give it a bit of time. it's only been a few hours right? so perhaps he's trying to think of what to say. he could be as nervous as you are about the situation and not wanting to say the wrong thing or unsure of what to say.

that said, like another answerer said. I would be a bit hesitant to text you since the number was given by a friend. he may be uncertain as to how you feel particularly since as you said you were a bit nervous and didn't say much. I would be concerned that perhaps it was just one of those things girls sometimes do that leads to a dead end. but I'd be patient.

if you don't hear from him by the end of the day today and can muster up the courage to talk to him, I'd approach him tomorrow and say I'm really sorry if that was awkward the way my friend approached you. she can be forward but I hope she didn't scare you off. then perhaps say but I do hope to hear from you as I'd like to get to know you

• So, it has been a day, you think I should maybe like add him on Facebook and then apologize for my friends behavior because I will not be seeing him in person now because we have a study leave.. will he have had a bad impression? I don't want him to feel I asked for them to do this

• i don't think he'll have a bad impression and you'll never know until you try.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't text new girls. I would not have taken your number since it was given by friends. If I liked you, I would approach, talk, then maybe ask for the number myself.

• oh.. but anyways.. I chatted with him today.. he takes time to reply.. and once wen I tried to end it he continued.. bt den he replys like 50 min later.. and nw he has nt replied to one message because I guess we ran outta topics.. bt I don't know I feel he didn't tlk much.. I don't know what to do.. I dnt wanna run behind him agn tmrw by saying hi.. shud I jus frgt it.. hope that he says hi.. bt I feel he wnt.. I don't know please

help!

• Forget about him until he starts talking to you in person. Talking on Facebook is a waste of time.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should give him some time