Won't call me back after I returned his call? Please help I'm really confused...

So, this guy I have been seeing for a few months (we met online) and we are from different cities but I'm moving to his to be close to my family. I was in his city over the summer and we started to go on some dates. He seems to be a little shy. I had to go back home to finish up some stuff and pack then head back down to his city. Long story short we usually talk through email he's only called me when setting up a date. So I wrote him on Sunday saying hey call me sometime and he did on Tuesday. I missed his call and he left this very long scattered very nervous message. I don't think I've ever heard someone use "ummm", "yeah" and "soooo" so much in a voice mail. It was very cute and he made it clear he wanted to talk. Within a few hours I called him back and it went to voice mail. I left him a short sweet message. The next day he didn't call so that night I decided to text him that I rented a home in his town. I got no response, then I texted him again today...and got nothing. He still hasn't called. I made a comment on post he had on FB and he responded to that, but I don't know what gives. Did I do something wrong? :( I really like him..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You have let him know by contacting him that you like him. You have done nothing at all wrong. Now it's time to sit back and see if he likes you in return. If he does, he will contact you. If he doesn't, he won't. In the meantime- don't sit around waiting for him. There's more than one fish in the sea and plenty of fun things to do that have nothing to do with the opposite sex.