Why would an adult lady at 25 like children movies? Is she a stupid retard or something? Should I date her?

1. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2

2. Air Bud: Golden Receiver

Shouldn't she be watching romantic movies? Does it mean she still to young to date?

Not Disney movies those two movies...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with a 25 year old watching children movies. As long as she does not watch them everyday.

What Girls Said 26

• Honestly, don't date her. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her. But you, my dear friend, have some issues. Your thing says you're 30-35 years old, don't you think you're old enough to comprehend the actual meaning of stupid and retarded? You sound like a prick, and if you can't handle someone who watches movies like that, then you need to go find yourself a woman who has absolutely no personality and who watches crochet shows for pure entertainment.

Leave her for someone who won't be judgmental of the things she watches. You don't deserve her.

• Because they're awesome?

Is it bad to have a playful side? And no, you shouldn't date her because you're a fun sucking miserable old poopy face. :P

• I stopped caring about your question when you used the word retard like that.

• Whoa! Why are you insulting?! Plenty of women still love the classic Disney movies they grew up with and there is nothing wrong with that. Why are you being such a grinch? I think you need some Disney in your life to help you lighten up. You definitely should not date her, please do not. Do you spend your life 24/7 serious all the time? loosen up.

• Haha those movies don't make a person immature. Many children's movies are very brilliantly produced.

• "Air Bud: Golden Receiver "

lol does that come with a golden TV too?

And hey, I like Air Bud too, and Finding Nemo, and Lion King. I don't like romantic comedies. And I'm 25, and definitely not retarted, thank you.

Maybe those movies are just memorable for her, I liked the friendship between the boy and the dog, it was my favorite movie in childhood. I'm not ashamed to say that I still like it, and Finding Nemo and Lion King, also the same deal.

Judging whether you'd date someone based on their movie taste is just... It's like saying "I'm not dating this guy because he's into Super Mario.

• You sound super boring and Judgemental. I wouldn't date her she will probley dump you soon after for being a lame/old douche bag

• Well, both of those movies suck but being an adult who likes children's movies doesn't make you stupid. I find that re watching children's moves as an adult is great because you pick up on things that you didn't notice as a child (like innuendos and political satire).

Also, you sound really uneducated when you use the word retard as a derogatory term.

• Wow really? It's just movies, it's not like she has her whole bedroom decorated with Disney Characters. It's like me being bothered by a dude that still plays video games at the age of 25. Accept her for who she is and what she likes and if you can do that then don't date her. Grow up

• Wtf is wrong with you? She can like and watch whatever she wants. Stay away from her. She deserves someone better lol damn

• I think most 25 years old girls still like children's movies. Some guys do too. There's nothing wrong with keeping that inner child alive :)

• Totally LOVE Disney cartoons. No don't date her, save her time. Move on if you can't understand!

• ouch :D I like these movies I love cartoons , Disney movies are the best :D , that has nothing to do with her mentality and doesn't mean that she's immature :D

• woah. Why are you dissin'?

You are never too old for Disney and cartoons.

It's not like she is dressing up as the characters and parading around town

• Sounds like you're the stupid one... Those movies are awesome and they are not age restricted.

• romance movies are not mature.

• Some of those movies are actually family movies. I'm 18 and I still watch sponge bob

• I'm 20 and I still watch spongebob. I've noticed that there were many subtle adult comments in that cartoon. Like one time, Spongebob was giving Gary a bath and gave him a bar of soap. Spongebob then said to Gary "Don't drop the soap." Lmao. It was amazing.

• I love spongebob always have :)

• Heck yeah. I love spongebob too :P Always will.

• Watching those types of movies is a great way to de-stress. I happen to love Disney movies.

• Because she doesn't like you

• She's a keeper. Not so much on the Air Bud front, but an animated film should never leave the heart of any soul no matter how old.

• And some guys here wonder why they are dateless and alone...

My advice: DONT DATE HER.,...

Date someone equally boring as yourself.

• I'm almost 29 and love Disney movies. I enjoy watching and sharing with my children. I wouldn't date her, she deserves better then you.

• Those 2movies are not much different then Disney. In fact I'm looking forward to seeing cloudy with a chance of meatball 2.

• I think you need to get in touch with your childlike side.How boring is it to think that just because you're an adult,you are not allowed to still explore your childlike side.What do you expect her to do?Sit over a glass a wine annd complain about all of the negative current events all of the time?BORING.

I'm 29 and I still watch and LOVE Pixar animation,Harry Potter,Xmen,Spiderman etc.I still enjoy amusement parks and Dr.Seuss/other childrens books.Does that make me a "retard" or incenuate I am stupid?No.It means I have a life and could careless what anyone thinks.Sounds like you two just aren't compatible if you think this way.Allow her to find someone else.PLEASE...allow HER to find someone else.If you could completely take yourself out of the equation,I think that would be BEST for HER.

• These days, those are considered family films, many often include a little something for adults so they can enjoy it too while watching with their children.

If you take someone's taste in films THAT seriously to call someone a stupid retard, you should not date her. I doubt she'd enjoy her boyfriend calling her a stupid retard just because she wanted to watch something silly and fun.

I don't think *she* is the one that needs to grow up here.

• she has a sense of humor

• You have issues so stay out of the dating game.

What Guys Said 8

• Huh? What's wrong with that? Is there any kind of correlation with watching children's films and being mentally challenged? I highly doubt the very premise of this question.

• That is just a silly notion, I'm 34 and I also love children movies and shows. I like watching Peppa Pig with my 2 year old and know all the Barney songs to heart.

Even if she doesn't have kids it's alright for an adult to watch kids movies or shows it doesn't make them immature, it means they aren't a total bore and are very lively.

If you ask me, you will be missing out on a great lady if you don't date her.

• I like children's movies. Shrek, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Dennis the Menace, Little Rascals, etc are some of my favorite movies.

A person's choice in movies really speaks little about their level of intelligence. movies are entertainment

• Are you kidding? Most girls I know in their 20's still love Disney films or other such films... Honestly I'd prefer a girl to watch that than say the X Factor or Dancing on Ice... It doesn't make them immature.

• A little harsh I think. Some people just have different tastes. I still love the disney version of the three musketeers as well as a few of the cartoony stuff. A lot of them are classics

• No you should not date her.

• Just don't date her then if you have a problem with her watching these things.

• If you don't like Disney movies, you're just a Scrooge McDuck...