Which Outfit for Lunch Date?

This Sunday, this guy and I are meeting for pizza in the afternoon as a first date. I've narrowed down my choices and I'm torn between two outfits: a striped cardigan, a gray top, and a pair of bright yellow jeans. The second outfit is the same striped cardigan, the same gray top, some blue jean shorts and some tights. I feel comfortable in both but I'm not sure if I should be a little dressy or just keep it casual? Thanks for the feedback!

thanks for the help everyone! since we were just getting pizza and since it was a bit chilly later on in the day, I opted for the cardi with a top and (non-yellow lol) jeans, but I'll dress up a little more next time since I'll be more comfortable. And a special thanks to the guys for their answers. Now I know that guys like to see skirts and dresses on girls regardless of whether or not it's a first date so that's cool :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• You should wear a dress or a skirt.

What Girls Said 2

• First one.

• a nice loose dress or skirt with a nice blouse, I'm not into the hean shorts and tights thing, and bright yellow pants don't seem nice