Is sending a friend request to a guy I dated an admission I still like him?

We dated for a little a while ago, it was so good but I wasn't ready after coming out a long term thing too recently so it stopped. I haven't forgotten him and decided to friend request him to test the waters. He accepted but we haven't said anything to each other yet. Does he know I still like him by the request? And, is the acceptance admission he might want something too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah it's not an admission but I presume he will question your intentions and that thought will cross his mind. It would mine anyways.. And he may still like you and he may not but who knows until you actually speak to him, so say something!

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest, friend requests mean little to nothing. But it doesn't mean he isn't thinking about you now. go talk to him.

What Girls Said 1

• No it's just a fb friend request. You can't base anything off of that unless it gets ignored. Then you can pretty much assume they don't like you lol. He may be in another relationship now, you should try talking to him.