What's your best dating quality? What's you worse?

What's your best dating quality? What's you worse

Are you clingy? Jealous? Caring?

I would say I'm unemotional and don't trust guys

I'm fit and good looking

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, same as yours actually. I can't reciprocate any feelings someone might have towards me. It's safer (for now at least) to create a barrier until I'm ready to trust again.

What Guys Said 13

• My best quality is probably being emotionally literate and mature.

My worst quality apparently is actually being interested in the person. I am getting pretty tired of women assuming I am needy or whatever just because I won't play games with them and let them know I like them. I guess they just aren't used to that and come to the wrong conclusion.

• Best: Hard to choose, but I'm emotionally understanding

Worst: Uhhh, not very outgoing. I'm working on it though, I've come a long way lol.

• I'm charming.
    I have a training addiction.
    Clingy? Not at all.
    Not a jealous person
    I'm generally a care guy so yeah, I am.
    What about you?

• Best: Caring and sweet

Worst: Shy

• 04/27/14 the day, the month and the year. The worst is all the other types of orders.

• LOL me have dating quality? I have a better shot of winning the Lottery before any woman on this earth says yes to my ugly face. And it does't matter how confident I am.

• I'm sweet, nice, caring, and loving.

• im a good lover, both in bed and as a partner

worst, none

• well, I trust and get attached too fast, it always ends up f***ing me over, I think it will change soon tho.

• I'm very honest and trustworthy.

I don't really like going to social atmospheres like parties so if they like to party that's not gonna work and I guess I'm pretty introverted which is usually a negative

• Apparently I have no good dating qualities, because I've approached so many girls but they've all rejected me and no girl has ever liked me.

• I'm good at talking and keeping the mood positive.

Worst is that I'm a conservative individual. No public displays of love or attention. I don't hug or kiss in public either.

• Funny that you mentioned No public display of love or attention. I see couples holding hands all the time and say to myself why do you need to hold hands etc? People know your together.

• I think that when other people do it, it feels comfortable and natural. I don't think they're looking for validation from others or strangers.

I just don't like it in public .

• I come from money, so automatic win there. I am tall, in shape, dress well. I fill all the shallow qualities that girls look for.

What Girls Said 5

• Best: I know what I want (I don't make guys waste their time on me if I don't see it going anywhere)

Worst: I get my hopes up too much and too fast

• Best: I'm chilled out. I don't expect 24//7 communication and I'm not paranoid/jealous.

Worst: I'm a bit insensitive. I sometimes forget that people are a lot more emotional than I am and don't always account for that difference before I do or say something.

• I have one main dating quality that is bad and good depending on where you stand. I am the complete opposite of clingy, to the point where I come of as cold and emotionally stunted. I find the vast majority of guys to be completely smothering.

• Best: Easy to talk to, caring , understanding, honest , loyal

Worst: Sometimes trust people too easily , I'm independent so when I have to depend on someone I sometimes overanalyse things sometimes.

• My best qualities are that I'm loving and loyal.

My worst is that I can be very aloof, making people think I'm not loving but cold.

• Sparrow's just being modest. She has all of the guys lining up .

• You have no idea just how wrong you are, haha!