Guys, would you ever date a girl who was very strong or stronger than you?

I have always been curious as to how a guy would feel about this.

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would. And like the others have said and probably will say as long as she is still feminine looking and attractive then we won't mind her strength one bit

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• If she still acted feminine and nice and looked very pretty , then yeah, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be cool with it. I don't like girls who have what they believe is a cute take on a droopy, limp or helpless demeanor. Russians have an expression for this type body language - "dying swan".

0|0
    0|0
  • eh well I'm a pretty big guy so if a girl was bigger than me (muscular wise) I'd find it to be a turn off although it isn't the power thing that would get to me, just unnatractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if a guy likes a girl, I don't think he'd be thinking about how strong she was...

1|0
    0|0
  • If we are talking about pure strength, then I wouldn't really have a problem dating someone who was very strong for a woman or stronger than me. But usually the strongest girls come with muscles that I don't really find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend uses 60 lb dumbbells for the bench press. Strong is sexy. Any guy who is intimidated by a strong girl is a p┬Ássy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it.

When the window breaks at night she can go downstairs to see what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • no since I'm pretty strong she'd have to be a masculine, steroid loaded freak to be stronger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.