Would you date a girl who constantly wear weave all the time to impress you?

would you date a girl who constantly wear weave all the time, makeup and braids only to impress you? sometimes I wonder why some girls buy all that weave and etc just to impress a guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I'd find it admirable, it really isn't necessary .I thought girls wore extensions because they wanted to :P. I've been told that managing natural hair is difficult and weaves or braids allow girls to spend less time on maintenance. Girls also like to accessorize whether that be hair or clothes or make up or jewellery and for the most part I don't mind too much if it is there own choice and don't feel pressurized to follow western ideals

• hi ted! "lets see how well you know these streets"! lol I think its low self esteem...girls who hair is long enough to maintain buy weave and etc when they did not even like it at first until they started dating

What Guys Said 6

• I'm pretty sure it's to impress girls. There's a fraction of it that is designed to attract males. Especially, since a lot of guys are turned off by weaves and excessive make-up.

I, personally, would not date a girl with a weave, extensions or any similar product on a regular basis.

• (If available,) I would date a girl who wore *anything* to impress me. I'd be happy she even tried.

So, yes.

• The girl who does so is probably a little less attractive to me than the girl who takes similar care to her appearance without needing to modify it very much, but either one is much more attractive than the girl who doesn't take care of herself at all.

• I can only speak for American white guys--but seriously? Girls can wear their hair simply styles and guys will love it. Look at, say, Gina Carano's hairstyles, out of the ring. Great.. Look at Paula Patton. Smoking. Yet do they involve complex braids or weaves? No. Wearing hair simple and straight will make about 98% of us guys happy. Just remember that for most girls, long is good.

• Wouldn't bother me unless its not a big deal to her.

• another one of those generalization questions based on something specific. Hahhh

What Girls Said 3

• lots of people wear make up or get haircuts or new clothing or hats are cologne or perfume or special shoes dye their hair go on a diet exercise etc to make themselves feel positively altered.

what difference should it make if its a weave or hair clips or barrets or a new hairstyle or a hat w/e. who cares?

• I'm sure some guys would be into it...

• I wear clip-in hair extensions. My ex didn't like them but the guy I'm dating now doesn't care as long as I feel good about how I look. I wear them because I have really, really thin hair. Each to their own

• exactly, that's a good reason. but I know some girls who would spend their last on weave to impress a guy. they hair even be long enough to maintain , they spend money on weave instead smh