Where would you take a girl for a date the fist time?

Like an expensive place or just like McDonald's lol ..

0|1
1|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Even when I was a teenager I had higher standards than McDonald's. I'd go at least a little higher rent than McDonald's, but yeah, as an adult, I'd just take her someplace nice, or someplace that's really good. McDonalds is not nice, expensive, or good. Cafes are nice too, because you can talk, and not necessarily have to eat anything, just drink and chat.

Apart from a place to eat, I'd naturally take her places for interaction or activity. I'd also probably take her out to play games, or go for a walk somewhere, maybe a park or something. I like stopping by big public fountains as I find they're relaxing. Sometimes to a mall, or an art gallery, if she's into that. I definitely won't take her to a movie for the first date, since that's 90 minutes of staring at a screen, and no talking. I'd save that for at least a second or more likely a third date.

I don't know. I guess it just depends on what she's into. I keep it pretty cliche, unless I know what she likes, and if I don't I use the first date to figure it out for the second date.

4|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I just take her somewhere and buy her an egg.

0|0
    1|2
  • Fist time? What kind of dates are you used to?

0|0
    0|0
  • A place where we can actually talk. Theaters are overrated.

I'll probably take her to walk on a beach or in a park. We'll buy ice cream or something along the way, too ahha.

First dates are for knowing each other, after all.

0|1
    1|0
  • It depends on what I feel like doing. Most likely not out to dinner... I think dinner dates are boring. How can you have fun siting across a table interviewing someone for an hour. Yawn!

0|1
    0|0
  • Long horn Steakhouse. It's great food, nice low-lit atmosphere and not cheap but not expensive either. I took my prom date there last year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out for drinks

1|0
    0|0
  • An inexpensive restaurant. Italian probably or sushi. Seems to be the best choices with women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Normal restaurant, wouldn't want her getting used to fancy places. But usually I just eat at her house and just relax

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe for coffee or something I don't know I've never dated

0|0
    0|0
  • Costco food court. She can get the hot dog and keep the free soda

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd take her to a Cafe' or maybe a sushi place

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's doing fast food as a first date, he's probably not worth your time

1|0
    0|1
  • Anywhere, provided it's a place to chat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably just to the park or something so we could actually do something

0|1
    0|0
  • Coffe shop or a bar/pub.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the rest of the date, but it wouldn't be an expensive and formal place as a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expensive places are not for first dates. They're for girlfriends. I'd take her somewhere more casual. And no--McD's isn't a good idea either.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nothing more romantic then dinner under the glorious golden arches

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I usually try to pick someplace where we both have a shared hobby or would enjoy. Like Ice skating or hiking or rock climbing (happened once).

0|0
    0|0
  • With the quality of guys on this site, I'm guessing Burger King.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does burger king have a $1 menu though? The guys on here are afraid of golddiggers(even though they don't have any money)

• Lol