Why is he being weird?

I'm slightly confused, last night I went out with my friends but throughout the night my boyfriend and I would text each other to see how things were going, if we were having fun etc. Everything was fine, we texted each other goodnight and all was good. But today he's acting kinda weird. He has barely spoken to me and when I asked him why he was being so quiet today, he answered with he just wants to be alone and doesn't want to talk. He always wants to talk so it's weird. What could be the matter?

What Guys Said 1

• It could be anything really, from something that happened to him this morning, to family stuff, to a texting overdose. Leave him alone today and contact him tomorrow to see what's going on.

• Not that easy. lol we have a baby together.

• Ah sorry, my long distance mind reading ability wasn't working so I didn't know.

Well what else anyway ? If he doesn't want to talk, don't push him today. You'll know soon enough, if you have a baby together.

What Girls Said 1

• Just give him space. Chances are it has nothing to do with you. It could be that his car wouldn't start and he doesn't know why. He's a guy, they get mood swings just like we do and its no big deal.