Am I being too honest here?

I met a guy online and we have been chatting for the last 2-3 weeks. We tried to plan a first date (he initiated it) but he had to work. He seems interested but yet seems kinda spacey sometimes haha. We text a lot and I getting tired of the texting. I HATE texting and social media and all that crap. I was addicted, lost part of my life than decided that I wanted to live in the real world haha.

So I am getting to the point where I have no interest in texting anymore. I want to get to know him in person but not by texting. How should I say it? Worst thing that happens is he gives some crappy/rejection response but so what. I've never met him and at least I know that I went after what I wanted.

But I don't want to seem over bearing or clingy. How should I say it?

"I'll be frank, I would like to get to know you more, you seem like cool sh*t but I prefer to do it over face contact than texting. I hate texting. So if so, hit me up sometime. " To much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much, but I'd probably say that LOL. I don't think you should just tell him the problems but also offer a solution.

I'd say something more like. I'd really like to get to know you face to face are you free any time this weekend for dessert or a drink?

• He seems pretty chill and laid back...maybe a bit to much haha. Maybe "I'll be honest, I would prefer to get to get to know you face to face over texting. Hit me up if you want to?"

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah just be straight about it and say you don't like texting, but are completely up for meeting up in person more often when he can fit it around his work.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you're not a big texter and you'd love to hear his voice some time. Then if he's interested, he can make the moves. If he's too busy for a phone call, he's going to be too busy for a date out, too.

• I think your response sounds good ;)

Maybe make it a bittttt less harsh, but being straight up is good