Why would he tell me he's going to a stripper?

Long story short...I'm seeing this guy nothing serious but we have sex occasionally. He texts me daily and tonight while we were texting he made a comment saying. He was going to call him a stripper or a girl for the night I told him to have fun and he may end up falling in love with the stripper. He replies with yep cause your being stingy yours...I don't get why would he say such a disrespectful thing?

Correction: he said yep cause I'm being stingy with my stuff. Meaning my vagina. After he said that I told him he's being disrespectful and that I was not ever speaking to him again. He replied with he has not done anything disrespectful and I'm just mad cause I can't have my way and that's fine if I don't speak to him. I also want to add that the few times we had sex its been difficult for him to go inside and I always tense up. So I told him that I don't know how to have casual sec and he
Casual sex and he says or you don't know how to have sex? This hurt he's basically saying my sex is bad. I asked him why he was being an ass and he said I'm the one that said I don't wanna speak to him anymore. Also I thought he had true feelings for me cause he texts me daily mostly initiate by him and if I don't respond he will send another. He said last night that I'm bad with responding back to him. Why would that bother him if he didn't actually like me? I'm confused

Most Helpful Guy

• "Also I thought he had true feelings for me"

And this is your problem right here. You are in a FWB relationship, but you secretly want/hope for him to have feelings for you, and you are having to face that, in fact, to him it's JUST SEX, and that if he can't get it when he wants it, then he's going to look for it elsewhere. Still, it's JUST SEX and NOT NOT NOT a relationship or an emotional connection for him. You should NOT ever expect to get that from a FWB relationship, because, by definition, that's what a FWB is NOT.

If this was just sex to YOU, like it is with him, none of this would bother you. You'd shrug and let him go on his merry way. The reason it bothers you is that you've developed some feelings for him, which is NORMAL and COMMON for most women, and it means that, like most women, you aren't able to have FWB relationships without developing feelings, so you shouldn't try. You are a relationship-type of girl, and so that's what you need to be looking for.

Read more here:

link

What Guys Said 5

• F.UCK THIS GUY, AND NOT LITERALLY, HE IS A MAJOR F.UCKING TOOL. THIS GUY CANT MAKE YOUR P.USSY WET ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX IN A WAY THAT DOESN'T HURT YOU, MOVE ON, HELLO? MOVE ON. actually text him that , tell him that he doesn't make you wet and sex hurts, to have fun with the stripper and that you're moving on, watch how he reacts, he will like a desperate douche.

A guy whose experienced knows that foreplay and going down on a woman for at least a good 2 hours will make that p**** so quivering wet that vaginal sex is pleasurable, this major tool here is a novice and you should find another more respectful man asap.

• IF he is really is going to see a dancer, it's going to be worse because she is going to drain his wallet rather than his balls.

Also, if he is hurting you during sex well that is bad on his part, but you should also let him know and tell him what you told us.

Oh and yeah let him go, I am certain you will ascertain a better suitor who isn't "stingy"

• Sounds like he's being an ass because you wouldn't put out.

• Ladies! Start dropping the zeros and get a heroes.

Oh I forgot women like assh*le bad guys.

• he is rude...

What Girls Said 4

• Stop talking to him.

• I don't understand his reply, 'yep cause your being stingy yours'?

• Being stingy with yours

• You're being stingy with your love? Sorry I really just don't get it. Sounds like he wanted to get laid by someone else and wanted to make you jealous. I don't understand.

• I think he is saying you are not "putting out" as much as he would like.

• So am I suppose to just be his booty call

• It may be messed up way of putting it on his part but he wants to see exactly where he stands with you. He may also be ready for more than you already have. Are you able to call him and hav a conversation about it. Just ask him and don't make him feel like a scumb bag because he will just act like a jerk because he doesn't want to put himself out there emotionally to get slapped back down. Just say hey- what were your intentions by that comment, it really hurt and that is why I reacted by telling you what I did. It gives it a level playing field where it feels neutral. If he comes back with a crappy comment it is time to move on. He is just being a jerk and is no longer worth your time and emotions. If you aren't ready to move forward from where you are then quit wasting both of your time and move on.

• Is he saying that I'm only a piece of ass to him?