Did I scare him away?

I have been talking with this guy for about a week and yesterday we texted basically the entire day.. Also, snap chatted but around 6pm he just stopped texting and snap chatting and I haven't heard from him yet, it's only like 11am the next day. Am I being a total psycho or did I scare him away?

Most Helpful Girl

• So because you haven't heard him for a few hours you're already freaking out and making scenario's in your head that he's not interested and scared away?

Give him (and other people) time to reply. If you don't hear someone for a day or two days, so what? Maybe they just didn't feel like texting that time or they didn't feel they had something to say, or they forgot to text you back...

Don't freak out if someone doesn't reply asap. It's when you haven't heard from him for a week and he still doesn't reply to anything, that you can freak out, and even then, if he doesn't have the decency to let you know something, no need to text him all the time.

• Thanks for best answer! Just don't worry about it too much, some people aren't that texty type of people :)

What Guys Said 2

• You're just paranoid right now, you are already getting clingy lol. Just give him some time and he should respond to you

• First option. Wait for him to get back to you a little longer because feeling so desperate.

What Girls Said 3

• That may have been a bit too much talking. There comes a point when there's nothing left to say and lots of people (guys in general)don't like that.

• little bit crazy. remember to be you and never change for a guy. at least pretend you have a life! guys like independant women. keep text short no guy has that attention span to read a novel conversations should be face to face or at least on the phone not thhrough text good luck.

• hes probably busy?