After 2 dates and kisses, I'm not into him. Can I tell him through text?

Another date scheduled but I don't want to lead him on. I know this won't change and I've also met someone I am more romantically attracted to. Can I tell him through text? We've only ever used that and fb...

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe. I think a better method is to call or do it face to face BUT since you've only texted or used fb I guess texting is fine

What Guys Said 3

• It would be better to call him. Just sending a line of text sounds tacky. Just call him and be honest with him.

• It would be best to call him and tell him you aren't into him, don't tell him you found someone else you like better. I'm sure you don't wanna do it but it's the best way.

• Go for it. You don't have a ring on your finger. People are so uppity about hurting each other, but if you're not into it, you're not. He'll get over it and move on and the world will keep turning. C'est la vie.

What Girls Said 2

• I would call him or something, face to face is best in my opinion. Just tell him how it is, that you don't feel it and you don't want to lead him on. I wouldn't tell him about the other guy just yet.

• Yes I would...who cares!