Why is he taking a long time to text back?

I found out one of my coworkers goes to the same uni as me, same year. he's quitting this job soon for another one. I've worked with him a few times before this but we only just started talking a lot this past week. He asked me if I've ever been to a football game and I said no, he said he could get me in if I wanted because he works there. We talked some more and we found out we both like tennis and badminton, and then he said we should play sometime and asked me for my number.

Then we talked about class, what we want to do in life ie career and goals, people we know. Later the same day he added me on FB

We texted on and off the past few days and he was teasing me and stuff. He scared me by making it sound like uni started today when it actually starts tomorrow, then said 'haha :P' Then all of a sudden he hasn't texted me back in a day, when he normally texts back within a few hours. Was he just playing?

What Guys Said 1

• We just don't care about texting the same way you do.

What Girls Said 1

• You probably killed the conversation and he doesn't know what to say..