Girls, would you date an Abercombie and Fitch store model?

You know the buff guys who stand topless at the entrance of A&F stores? Would you date one?

• Yes, I’d love to!
    12% (5)16% (3)13% (8)Vote
  • That’s pretty cool. I’d consider it.
    14% (6)11% (2)13% (8)Vote
  • I’m not especially impressed by it, but sure I’d consider it.
    50% (21)11% (2)38% (23)Vote
  • It’s a turn-off, but I might if it’s the right guy.
    10% (4)0% (0)7% (4)Vote
  • It’s a turn-off. Definitely not!
    14% (6)62% (12)29% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2
18|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather date a straight guy :-P

4|5
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• If he was really cool and we connected that way, then sure. But they're not the type I'd tend to go for usually. I'm not usually into buff pretty boys, lol, they're just generally not my type. But I wouldn't write off a guy like that completely, if there was interest there, I'd probably get to know him and see how we got along, or if we'd make better friends. I voted C, but I fall somewhere between C and D probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha one of my besties grew up to be one and him and I would never work as a relationship despite being very close, but he did have girls coming up to him all the time! Problem was they weren't exactly quality girls which he found frustrating at times... In general I wouldn't care either way, a guys job is his job and there are great guys and sh*t guys in all different careers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know one through my boyfriend, and although he's got a good personality... he loves girls a little too much so No. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there's no denying they're hot, but I've always found modelling to be a very feminine pursuit. Consequently, I'm not especially attracted to male models.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course if he were a nice guy and not a arrogant douche. What's not to love?

1|0
    0|0
  • I met one a couple of months ago. Sure he has a nice body, but it's not something I'm overly impressed by. If he had other things going for him I'd consider it like I would any other man

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like overly buff guys or guys who explicitly flash brand clothing to every person on the street.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose C,

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, but only if he had an awsome personality to match

0|0
    0|0
  • C, I don't really bother whether the person is a model or not. his occupation as long as not doing anything unlawful or against conscience is not very important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if he isn't self-conceited and arrogant... Hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I sure would I don't know who would not want to

0|0
    0|0
  • No they seem pretty gay

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot, no doubt but they are rather feminine. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Box there attuitudes (males) are always way too feminie

Men shouldn't act like bitches

0|0
    0|0
    • Bitches to me are girls

• I would never want to associate myself with A&F after that scandal broke out a few months ago.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'd just like to say that I've always found it a little funny that a clothing store features models without their shirts on...

2|2
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me ? Most girls would kill to date guy with male model level of looks .And no the fact that they are standing topless at the entrance would not be a turn off .

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, I would. Shit.

1|0
    1|0