Why did my ex text me to say he can block my number?

I woke up to a text from my ex from a year ago saying 'now since ios 7 came out, I can finally block your number :)" I haven't spoken to him in quite a while. I drunk dial time every once in a blue moon, he never picks up though. Other than that we don't speak. Seemed odd to me. Why wouldn't he just do it and not tell me?

Most Helpful Girl

• welcome to the world of passive aggressive people

What Guys Said 3

• He wants to be a d*** and rub it in, he's probably hurt and has his own issues so he did it to make himself feel better for 5 minutes. Just ignore it.

• He is just trying to piss you off and is pretty much saying he is done with you in his life.

• Because he's an idiot.

What Girls Said 2

• hes being a d*** to rub it in but also he's probably pissed off that you drunk dial him when he's trying to move on and is now happy he can block you and wants you to know you'll never be bothering him again

• I agree with you on that one. I'd tell him to just block you or else just block him and move on and never look back at him again (imo he doesn't sound worth it based on what you said he texted you and said... he sounds like a tool).