Never kissed anyone before...

I'm 17 and like the question says I've never kissed anyone before. I'm not saying it is a bad thing or anything I'm just a little bit worried for whenever I do kiss someone that I'm going to suck at it. Haha. In movies and stuff it looks so easy but I have this constant fear in my head that I'm just going to suck because I have no idea what I'm doing. So anyways, when I do find someone way down the road, should I tell him that I never have or should I just come out and tell him how inexperienced I am? I just don't want him to think I'm a loser but I also just don't want him to think I suck at kissing if I didn't tell him.. lol. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're thinking WAY too much about it. Kissing comes naturally. When the time comes you won't even think about it, you'll just do it, trust me. If you still feel uneasy during the kiss, just follow his lead. The only rule is don't be sloppy and try to swallow his face. =)

Anyway, don't sweat it, you'll be fine!

What Guys Said 1

• Just let your heart take over and imagine how wonderful the moment is.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg a couple of weeks ago I was in the same boat as you! trust me, I was nervous about it too. Now I'm gonna give you some advice. 1-Don't tell him it'll make it awkward 2- when it happened, even though it was short, it was fine. Kissing is basically as natural as breathing, I'd never done it before and it came kind of as a reflex!