Skinny Vs Fat which would you date?

Guys which would you rather a fat person or a skinny person

Ps. no Rude comments thanks in adavance

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is so obsessed with looks and body weight, it's like insane. There are a lot of fat people in America and some are that way through no fault of their own, but from things like demographics and genetics. Your personality has no factor in dating anymore because if you don't have a jawline or a six pack and a big bulge in the back of your pants (and the front too), you don't get a chance. Guys know that women all get fat for the most part and look like crap with age and we've grown to accept that. But not women though, they deserve the best so they won't settle for anything less.

What Guys Said 11

• Skinny. But keep in mind the rule of thumb tends to be if you can see your rib cage you've gone too far.

I used to be super super skinny so I think I can relate better to a thinner person.. I still kinda am but I put some muscle on and it's a lot better looking. I don't have people telling me to eat food anymore.

Fat to me is just unattractive.

• I'd like a nice big fattie covered in pimples and hair!

• Define "fat". If you mean morbidly obese, than I would rather date skinny.

However, a girl that is overweight by like 10-15lbs I will be okay with. As for a skinny girl, I want her to have SOME fat. Even petite girls I know don't have their ribs or pelvis bones sticking out.

• Skinny all day every day.

• Skinny

• How fat are we talking exactly?

• i am talking overweight not obese but it looks like they carry a little bit more weight

• Oh just overweight ain't bad. Obese is another story I guess I would say overweight then

• skinny

• Skinny for both a one night stand and girlfriend. Skinny girls have no bad bulges or bits that wobble!

• defninitely skinny

• skinny. Always.

• Skinny.

What Girls Said 6

• Well if the guy is just looking at the physical appearance than his clearly not worth worrying about.. But if it boils down to two ladies with a perfect personalty, one is skinny one is fat obviously the majority of guys will choose skinny.

But than again it depends on how fat and skinny they are..

• Skinny

No matter how you try to word it or make thin look bad, it's more attractive than being overweight.

• It mostly likely will be skinny but lots of men prefer the girl to be curvy.

• I would much rather date a skinny guy

• Obviously skinny

• Obviously they would pick skinny.

I mean Nicole Richie even has a husband