I really like this guy, but I want to be sure that he is still interested in me as well.
1. We've been out twice in less than 2 weeks
2. Last time he walked me to my car, gave me a long, slow kiss goodbye and then followed it with a couple shorter ones--after I left he text me to say I was a good kisser
3. He said yes to seeing each other again later this week
4. He told me to let him know how my "girls night" went the following day
5. He met up with me this last time despite having a bad day at work
1. He doesn't text me during the week
2. He doesn't always respond my texts if it's not a question (I stopped texting him after he didn't respond to 2 of my texts)
3. Two of the times, I was the one to ask him out.
I keep hearing that if he doesn't contact me, he's just not interested...but would he act like that on a date if he weren't interested?
Most Helpful Guy
The negatives might seem like Negatives to you, but as an outsider looking in..they are nothing. Negatives would be, breaking a date, telling you all about his problems, or how bad his ex's were...etc etc.
In the dating world...texting is a JOKE. Should be used as a tool in rare cases, not as a tool in chatting, flirting, and getting to know a love interest.
So, you've been out just twice? You asked him out twice? So, the 2 dates you've been on, you initiated them? Or, did he turn down a date?0
- Show AllShow Less