Is changing the day of a date by a girl a sign of anything?

I asked this girl out, and her and I really seem to have some chemistry. However, we were supposed to go out tonight but she said she couldn't came but both came to the conclusion that Tuesday would work better. Should I be worried that she is just not that into me?

Most Helpful Girl

• She may have just been too nervous, or she may just be the type of person who doesn't actually check that they're free until right before doing something. I wouldn't sweat about it, but if she cancels again I wouldn't give her another chance...she's not worth your time.

What Girls Said 3

• It's nothing to worry about, it could be that Tuesday just worked better in her schedule. Have a Good date :)

• No. She voluntarily suggested another day which means she's in to you.

• Not at all, you say you guys have chemistry so it probably was just more convenient for her on Tuesday.

What Guys Said 3

• its tough to say it depends what her reasons for changing the date were , if there were real reasons or not to do this I don't know

• If she agreed to meet another time then I would say she just had something come up and its not something you should worry about

• There's no way of knowing. It really depends on how sincere they were about it.