Called her the wrong name and she won't to me, Why?

My girlfriend (of 2 years) and me were making love. I called her by the wrong name by mistake. She really mad at me and than she started crying and storm off. I've been calling her like crazy with no answer and went to her place but her roommate told me she doesn't want to talk to me. She was cheated on a lot before we met. I would never cheat on her I mean the thought have never cross my mind once. Are we over? By the way it was her birthday.

We worked it out and she's going in moved with me
just so you all know we're now engage

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know after 2 years how you just call another girl's name !...

if I were in her place I would think you know another girl other than me and you are fantasizing of being with her too !...

just put yourself in the same situation and see whether it would be easy to just go on with it normally as if there is nothing happened !

you hurt her feeling a good deal, so if you are really keen to have that girl in your life you have to show how faithful you are. and that you have never cheated on her and you would never.

just don't beg her, but try making her feel secure with you and that she is safe being by your side. show how deeply it hurts you to make her mad in her birthday and how hard it is to see her crying. go to her place one more time and try to get things better.

and still these won't make her okay with what you have done.

just know that you are not talking with her so she would be back to you, you are just talking and talking because you care for her ...maybe she wouldn't be back ...

and if she was back, then you have to regain her trust, and that will take time.

GOOD LUCK =)

What Girls Said 12

• well in a some words " ur in the dog house" or "u've dug yourself a deep hole and climbing ain't going to get you out"... sadly if a guy did that to me after 2 years of dating I'd never talk to you again... I mean u'd have to be thinking of the person for you to say the name... and in my opinion ur making love to someone why the hell are you thinking of someone else! But I'm with the others if you really want her back you better start crawling on all fours and begging her to let you back in, with her past though I'm not too sure u'll get a 2nd chance buddy.

• No you are not over. By you calling out some other name to her it is like you have f***ed another girl. Why would you think of another name while you are having pleasure it just dosnt usually happen.just talk to her tell her were the name came from. say it was from a porn you watched and the guy seemed to really like it and you thought about it while having sex with her because it felt as good as it sounded on the porno. She will gigle. Tell her your sorry go buy her a better b-day present. and kiss her forehead.

• Lol exactly what I'd do, I try to make a joke out of things like that, I'm reminded of the Simpson's Movie where Homer said "you smiled I'm off the hook" More often then not it doesn't work that well when "she" gets that upset, but its a great ice breaker and is a way to open the lines of communication.

• ur not serious are you my god no wonder f*** sake poor girl must think ur cheating on her .. was d name of sum one you new or she new? you ll have to make it up to her big time if you love this girl otherwise ur loss sorry

• GREAT, and congratulations ! =)

• Like, how does that happen? Were you cheating? Man, that totally sucks.

• Oh man you messed up...

• you got lucky... you better treat her like a princess for taking you back. but congrats! I'm really happy for you. thanks for the update! =)

• That would be very hurtful. I would do exactly what she just did-cry and feel extremely hurt. The best you can do is not give up on her if you truly want to be with this girl-maybe buy her some presents and tell her over and over again, you did not cheat on her. Try to do these things to show her you're being truthful and not lying. But it's harsh that you would be thinking about another girl while you're with her.

• You are soo screwed man...there is no way she's taking you back...and on her B-DAY?gosh, that's gotta be the stupidest thing ever!

• Well Congrats on the the engagement.... :)

• you better start begging because I probably would never talk to someone again who did that to me...

• ur f'ked

• i wouldn't be suprised if it was over in her mind at least. especially having bad experiences in the past, its going to take a lot of convincing for her to know that you aren't cheating on her. why the hell would you call her a different name anyway? I can see if you just started seeing each other, but after two years? did you call her by an ex, or a friend or a co worker or what? good birthday present.

What Guys Said 7

• First off - BIG mistake, but you know that.

She 95% is in her head thinking that you have been cheating on her for a while, and that she was subject to this torture - if she isn't thinking this herself, she has her friends telling her this ; which is worse =/

Think long and hard over stuff that she wants to do and stuff she has never done before and make a night she can't forget. Look her roomate dead in the eyes and be like "I understand you don't like me, I know she doesn't want to talk with me, but I will not leave until I talk with her ; I will patiently wait until I get that opportunity"

Stay there all day - go home and sleep, shower, etc.. come back - repeat this process, you will probably have the cops stop and talk with you many times - but after enough attempts she will confront you. Look friendly when she approaches you, and be like "i know what your going through, but trust me I want you to see this" if she asks what ; explain that you know what you did and that words will not show her as well as actions that you are severely sorry and ask her to join you for a night that you have set up for her (DONT TELL HER WHAT)

(keep in mind some girls do need their space, but if you give her too much space you could lose her, girls will give you mixed signals sometimes)

When she comes with her, do the plans you had set up, don't make a move on her, don't kiss her - etc and so forth... she talk and smile, make her laugh... at the end of the night walk her home - don't say good bye and don't give her a good-night kiss etc, if she starts talking about what happened - let her know that the night wasnt about that, it was about showing her you care enough to not just walk away. - THEN END THE DISCUSSION by being like "enough, we both know what happened, its not worth making you cry about" or something like that

... Give it some time and let her think about it, she will come back

I gave you a full description plan minus some factors because some women are different - this MAY work 30% of the time, but if she is a smart girl she won't even go for talking with you, she will probably send her brother to beat your ass, don't retaliate or get mad - just be like "You have to do what you have to do, but I really need to speak with her." as calmly and confident as you can put it without challenging anyone.

=/ A fine thread to walk my man, if your using her - I regret giving you this advice, if not - good luck to you~ FYI - if you do it again, she will dump you period. So lose these other names that are floating in your head. Cut the ties that you have with them completely.

ArtistBBoy

• Ok I usally don't answer questions like this but I think the advice given her will not help him (not that mine will help him that much either lol, he's screwed anyways lol).

But I've always believed that begging and stalking and apologizing will only make her want you less and reject you.

Even IF she takes you back, if you were begging etc she can from now on use the "I will leave you if you don't do this and that" threat ALL The time because she knows what kind of little desperate bitch you are who will do anything to keep his GF.

You are the prize (or at least you should be lol), she's supposed to be the one coming back for you whilst you just live on with your life.

Believe me, if she doesn't hear anything from you, regularly still checks out your face book and hears out people around you about you, sees you at clubs etc and notices you're living the good life and have girls all around you begging for your attention she will immediately go in full power to get you back.

Nobody want's something no one wants (the begger)

All the girls want a guy that all the other girls are drooling over (the cool guy haha)

I've been in similar situations but much worse;

I've been caught cheating (well not really cheating because I never have exclusive relationships, but girls will still get p*ssed if they catch you) and instead of begging her to get her back I go on with my life as usual.

Eventually they'll realize that you don't need them at all and that their the ones who's life was actually better when they were with you so they will get to their senses, accept your "flaws" (not really a flaw lol, you know what they say...Beautiful people are never 100% yours, we can't help it that girls want us so bad :D ) and come back to you.

And then it's up to you to decide if you want her back, because after all, who wants to date a drama queen with a lot of emotional baggage (guys cheating on her in the past) that gets p*ssed and starts to cry when you call her by another name.

I know I wouldn't.

In any case, just read up link if you want to learn more about my way of doings things :D

• TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID !!

he is supposed 2 be a guy who really LOVES his girlfriend and was making love to her in her birthday.

he loves her not being with her as his girlfriend to be cool and that sort of guys who want girls to beg him 2 be with her !

he shouldn't be putting off the responsibility of this mistake, and live just normally as if there is nothing she is no whore 2 call her with another girl's name and expecting her to be okay with it .

• So don't follow the advice?

• I won't answer your question because others already did, but I'm wondering this: how the hell did you manage to do something so stupid? I mean, it was even her birthday! Things like that DON'T happen by accident. I don't think that it would happen to me even if I was on hallucinogens! What I think is that basically the only way this could have happened is if you were actually *thinking* of *someone else* while making love to her on her birthday. And if that is the case, then I dare say you deserve what happened to you.

• You have commited the "Ultimate Sin". ouch, dude as far as she goes I am sorry to say...you are totally screwed that and it was her birthday...in her mind "thanks for the birthday present" and she will remember this event at least once a year for the rest of her life.

Dude really, you said that on HER BIRTHDAY, you made it four billion times more hurtful just by the day you commited the mistake. Even by its self it was real bad, timing made it much worse.

What you did was litterally worse than physically harming her, you hurt her to the very core of her being. She cannot love you anymore, she is lost to you.

Accept the emotional kick in the ass, you totally deserve it bro. Feel it, live it and learn from it. Sorry buddy and good luck.

• Dude you f@#k up BIG time what the hell were thinking it was that good and you went off to another world well nice going if she does,nt take you back hey what can I say unless you,re willing to buy a LOT gifts and do some serious BEGGING or she gone good luck man!

• Send her a card telling her your sorry. Avoid sending things she'll just ignore; like emails, texts, and phone calls. Giver her some space, but still do little things to let her know your sorry. Point is, you messed up bad, and it's going to be a long time before she forgives you.

• Yeah bro, I would definitely say she probably thinks you're cheating or have cheated.