GUYS, would you hang out with a girl a lot if you didn't like her?

Would you go to the movies, walk in a park, always hang out with a girl. even spend your birthday with her (even tho he never usually does anything for his birthday) with a girl if he wasn't at the least bit interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I thought that the girl was just a good friend then yea but if I thought she thought there was more I would make it a point not to so I wouldn't be leading her on.

What Guys Said 4

• It's possible you're only just a really good friend to him, but not likely, and usually guys only stay really good friends with girls who they would do given the chance, so you've got a really really good chance at him if you want to take it.

• I wouldn't hang out with anybody if I didn't like them lol. Most times guys never gravitate to a girl just to be friends so he must have some type of feelings for you.

• I wouldn't hang out with a girl for my entire day if I didn't had any feelings for her. If I did like her than I would do all the following activities with her like you stated.

• I'd probably only do that if I was interested

What Girls Said 1

• i think he is not forced to do all these things if he is not interested or that he enjoys the company of the girl with him.

and if he is friendly and just being close friends with you, why not to hang out with a group a of buddies of his best friends instead of going out with you only.

i guess there should be some sort of feelings, but he himself still don't know what is going on.

guys don't realize they got feeling to someone until it gets strong that they afraid to talk not to lose the girl or either to move on and leave because they can't image how life will go on without this specific girl to make his day.

GOOD LUCK =)