Girls and dating types?

what do you think of thuggish looking guys? would you date them? id say I look intimidating, shaved head and tattys, thick, muscles, thuggish looking but just my shell. like to think iam a better person now than how I was before. still not perfect but hey who is? maybe getting some new threads would help just Haven't had the finances lately.

Most Helpful Girl

• My cousin looks like that...sort of. He doesn't have a shaved head but he's covered in tattoos and is bigger and had a bit of a rough past and he never had a problem with the ladies. He's married now.

I myself am not into that type, but there are lots of girls who are.

What Girls Said 2

• Clothes will help and do you have to have a shaved head? If you think you look like a thug, change it! Remember, girls will have to take you to meet the parents one day but at the end of the day, it's the heart and how you treat a women and the people around you that will shine.

• well its not shaved to the skin if it helps, id say facial feature wise I look like jason statham

• I'm not into the thuggish look, but I know there are a lot of women that are.

What Guys Said 1

• My friend, prepare to get many different types of answers here