Dating my boyfriend for 2 years, hasn't called?

Been seeing my boyfriend for 2 yrs, recently we got into a discussion where we talked about family (a topic we've discussed before) and he said that he didn't consider me a part of his family yet, because we weren't married. Even though his mom considers me apart of the family. He hasn't called in a week, not sure if he is just waiting on me to call him or he's taking space. Not sure what to think at this point, we ended the convo well but him not calling, not sure what to think.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends, do you usually talk every night?

I wouldn't think anything of it. Then again this is Saturday and for most of us, Fridays and Saturdays are good days to do stuff.

If you have been dating for two years and you are over 40, I think that it is put up or shut up time. Usually after about the first 6 months you should know if this relationship is worth pursuing. After two years you should be ready for a marital commitment.

If I told a women that she wasn't a part of my family unless we were married, that would be because I didn't think she was the right fit.

I think that if you are curious, it is time to initiate a conversation. (Where is this relationship going?) And where do I fit into your life. If you don't consider me family after two years of dating, then where do I fit in.

If you are the one that doesn't want to get married, then you need to make it clear to him that you don't want to.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you tried calling him?