Is there any way to delete someone number without deleting texts?

I'm a really memorable person and I love old texts. Especially the ones between me and this person. But I want to stop getting the urge to text him since he's changed. So is there any way to do this? Thanks.!

Most Helpful Guy

• Get an SD card and transfer the texts to the card. Then, when you want to look at them, just look at the message. You won't be as tempted to text him because they'll be on an SD card, saved but his number will have been deleted.

Frankly though, this is kind of stupid. Why would you want to read old text from a guy who's changed. You make no sense at all

• Because we used to date and I'm stupid and I don't want to read them a lot just save them. Sorry I don't make sense.

• I've tried that! He ignores my texts, he doesn't talk to me in the hall, he's always with his girlfriend or other friends. he doesn't even notice me or anything and it sucks. it's like he never even cared. And I try to be honest and say I miss him and he just shrugs it off, he's changed and it sucks.

• He has a jealous girlfriend most likely. If she sees you talking to him, you're probably dead meat. Leave him and delete his texts, it's the only way to get over him...move on basically. Add me so we can talk about this, instead of just commenting on this over and over

What Guys Said 2

• Take screenshots of the conversations.

• Try deleting someones phone number you don't care about to see if their texts get deleted too.

What Girls Said 1

• on my phone you can but I think you will still be tempted to text him