Is it weird to go on a first date on their birthday?

I went on a date with a guy on his birthday. It was a week day and he's well past the age of 21. He had canceled on me day before , so maybe he was trying to make it up to me. Some of my friends thought it was cute, and some of them thought it was weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• either its cool because he wanted to go out on a date with you on his birthday or it is weird because he has nothing better to do than just go out on a date for his birthday.

i tend to think it was more of the 1st. it was a weekday so its not like he would be going out to get hammered drunk if he has a job & is much older than 21. it was nice of him but it showed he actually wanted to go out. you should feel special.

What Guys Said 1

• It is nice he wanted to spend his birthday with you

What Girls Said 2

• Why do people niche pick ?

He canceled on you, he felt bad about it and wanted to make it up to you as soon as possible.

The day that was most convenient happened to be on his birthday.

I see nothing wrong with that.

• I would think that's special, I would love to go on a date with a guy on my birthday