Girls, do you prefer a guy text you or call you to set up a date?

Girls, do you prefer a guy text you or call you to set up a date? I'd much rather text as I'm usually moving and/or doing many things in the day, texting allows me to multi task but I was wondering if that comes off in a bad way when setting up a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think to call her would be better.

Or face to face.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd rather get a call or in person. If you call e instead of text me I. More likely to say yes

• Text. Gives us more time to think about a response, esp. if you have to turn the offer down. Calling is okay on a second, third date, though.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what you got to do. But, in my experience, all women respond better to calls than texts, and they all respond better to being asked in person than either of the other two.

• I've been living in Ireland for the last few years, so this might not help at all. I always believed in calling a girl to set up at date, but I've found that calling girls here freaks them out and that its always better to text them. Even girls in their 30s, but the younger they are the more uncomfortable they are with phone calls from guys they don't really know, because texting is just how they do things. I think what you really need is for some girls to actually answer this for you

• Always interesting to see how the dynamics change in different countries, thanks for the insight!