What's a third best date? First was coffee, second was movie theater?

what's a third best date? first was coffee, second was movie theater? also how can 2 people spend a whole day together as a 3rd 4th date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Activity + dinner? Or maybe some event - convention, show, exhibit, etc - + dinner?

Honestly, I'm not too experienced in the game of pursuing during dates. My go to is always dinner. Either works great (F on the first date) or not all (like 3+ dates and never any F).

I suppose I think I'll have to start heeding the typical dating process advisories now that I'm mentally ready to get back into the dating game. Or I could just stick with the boring dinners...

• what type of activity? I was looking for specifics . I was reading other posts on people having plans to spend most of the day together , what would you do?

• mini golf or maybe some group exercise thing or going out to some local nature thing - park, rock climbing, whatever.

You'll probably have to check local papers or magazines (if there are any, not sure how big/small your city is).

What Guys Said 3

• Drop your panties and eat your p*ssy.

• Go to the beach or a park, go out for ice cream maybe?

• sex. actually that should've happened on the first date.

What Girls Said 2

• Dinner. Like nice restaurant, LBD, tout ça.

• Do something more physical and fun.