7 dates later... Move on?

Been 7 dates. I get her job is very stressful, but never hear from her. Only texts me when its convenient for her. Move on? Like just a waste of time? What to text her, and let her down easy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Her not texting you does not bother me in the least. I get the feeling she has begun making excuses as to why she can't go out? Trying to get 7 dates has been like pulling teeth? You did kiss her on the 2nd date right? If you didn't, than everything you're getting from her is your fault. It's not her job, its not her stress, its not because her pet bird Burt, had triple bypass surgery, its because she has low interest in you, which you should have detected by the 2nd date.

But now, after 7 dates, its getting pretty obvious she's not into you, and you're frustrated. Let her down easy? Ha ha ha..Bro, it sounds like she's been letting you down easy. Not the other way around. There is no such thing as letting someone down easy, who doesn't care about being around you. The truth is, girls who have a high enough interest in you, so that they are worth your time, will help you. Girls with high interest will make everything so easy for you. You'll be surprised how girls who really like you, never seem to have anything going on...aka "busy", or stressed.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are asking if you should move on then you know you do

• Your just an option for her :( your there when she wants you there. Move on and find someone who respects you!

What Guys Said 3

• I guess you have to decide if you see any potential in this relationship , if not than , there isn't anything wrong with you moving on . if you see some maybe try and find some better ways to communicate with her if possible

• Sometimes people can't make times for others and if you haven't kissed after 7 dates does she know your in a relationship?

• no but we are not in a relationship. I feel bad she is busy all the time. Job stresses her out all the time. I mean I would text her and it takes her so long to answer. Day or 2. I left it as , if you wanna go out again let me know when you are free. So I am done trying here. Did all I could. If she is bust what can I do?

• If you can't deal with a girl who you can't talk to constantly then yeah, let her down. But there will be times in your life, even in marriage, where you will be unable to talk to your spouse for one reason or another. Don't let that be the only reason.

• Havent kissed her. One example I text her fri night, don't her form her till mon. No one deserves that crap.

• The way I see it is that she either really didn't have time to talk or she really doesn't care all that much. Like I said, if it's not something you can manage in a relationship, by all means let her know and cut it all off.