How bad is this situation? What can I do?

I went on 3 dates with a great guy. At the end of the last 2 dates, he kissed me. We've talked about doing future things together and we made plans to have dinner on Thursday, but haven't ironed out the details.

At the end of the date he mentioned that his phone is messed up and not working right (won't hold a charge and doesn't always receive messages). I had my old iPhone still and I offered to let him use it because I wasn't going to do anything with it. I deleted my email accounts and my text messages, but I have since realized that I did not delete any of my pictures or any of the other data on it.

The only thing I can think of that is "bad" would be a few pictures of me in a bathing suit taken in the mirror, and a message saved in my notes written over a year ago telling my ex-boyfriend that I moved back to town and I would love to reconnect with him either as friends or maybe FWB. There is nothing else that comes to mind, but I really don't know.

So I text this guy that I've been on 3 dates with this afternoon, but he did not respond. I also called him an hour ago and left a message saying that I forgot to back-up some of my pictures from my old phone and asked him if he could bring it with him on Thursday when we meet for dinner. He hasn't called back. But the problem with his phone is that he doesn't always receive messages and it doesn't hold a charge.

Does any of that stuff still left on the phone sound like it could make him not want to see me again? What might make a guy not want to see me again if he saw it on my old phone?

What should I do if 1. I want to see him again and 2. I want to get the pictures that I did not back up?

Please Help!

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, I don't think that you have anything to worry about. If you hadn't kissed, then the message to your ex might have made him worry since a year and a half isn't really that long ago; but, since you have kissed, he should feel secure enough in your relationship that it doesn't bother him too much. Try and relax. I'm sure that it'll be ok.

• Thanks! It is not easy to relax! I called him last night and left a message asking if he would bring my iPhone with him when we meet on Thursday, but he hasn't called back. I told him there were a few pictures that I forgot to back-up on my computer, so I want to download them. We also have to iron out the details of when and where we are meeting. Now I'm worried that I won't hear from him and we won't meet up. Should I be worried? How long should it take him to respond?

• Thank you for listening to all my problems/worries. He is closing on buying a house tonight, so I doubt I'll here tonight as much as I would love to know about his new place! Any questions I can answer for you from a woman's perspective?

• Any time! He sounds very busy right now, so I'm sure that's the reason for which you haven't heard from him. And maybe sometime. Send me a friend request :)

What Girls Said 0