How would you feel about dating someone that didn't want to watch TV?

I watch certain things like some sports, a little, very little, news. I enjoy some shows like the Kelly and Michael show. There are so many TV series which are done well and are entertaining, but I would rather not watch them. Do you care that you would mostly be watching TV without me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not watching TV at all I wouldn't mind, never wanting to watch movies might upset me though. A wonderful feeling comes from curling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and wine, watching an excellent movie. I'd enjoy that at least once every two weeks or I'd probably miss it. Watching a movie alone just isn't the same, watching TV alone is fine.

What Girls Said 8

• I go ahead and date them anyway. Tv isn't important. Lol

• It seems like TV is important to some people. They spend hours a day watching it.

• No, I wouldn't care. I hate TV, there's never anything good on. As long as you can play games with me, it's all good.

• I wouldn't mind, it's not a big deal.

• I don't watch a whole lot of TV so I wouldn't mind it at all we have a TV but it rarely gets turned on

• I would say, "GET OUTTA HERE!" lol maybe not. I would encourage them to watch some good shows with me :)

• well I wouldn't care but I would wanna watch stuff together sometimes... like a movie or something

• 99% of what's on TV is crap, and the 1% that's good you can watch online.

• i don't mind, I don;t even watch TV unless some downloaded us dramas

What Guys Said 7

• I rarely watch TV unless there is a specific show or sport event that I'm interested. Once they're on,I watch it till its over, when its over, I turn the TV off till next time.

Most of the girls I dated watched a lot of TV, Some actually watched good shows, others watched Reality TV, I personally despise Reality TV but I don't think any girl will be turned off from a guy who doesn't watch TV that much.

• LOL, my wife is married to a guy who only looks at the news and one show. She survives.

• I don't watch TV either. I like movies. I watch a couple series online, but I stopped watching TV programming years ago.

• I don't watch TV, so how about that?

• How the hell can you enjoy something that has nothing but crap on, lol.. But really?

• if a woman is a dumb bitch to dismiss a man for that, she's not worth having IMO.

• Personally, I don't watch many modern TV shows because modern TV mostly sucks, but there are plenty of older shows that I love. So it wouldn't bother me dating someone that also didn't care for modern tv, but I'd like for them to enjoy some of the same older shows that I do and watch them with me sometimes.

• God, I could think of so many good shows from "Modern" TV. Also, no offense, but your wording of it brings to mind the whole nostalgiavision that people seem to have. How everyone says cartoons were better, dramas were better, sitcoms were better, yadda yadda. Maybe you're one of those nostalgia-tards, maybe you're not, but the phrasing certainly brought those people to mind, and I for one don't think current TV is "bad" just different. (Except reality TV. Reality TV can go away, now.)

• Have you ever seen Titus?