If a guy has little to no money, he should avoid dating anyone?

would you say that if a guy has little to no money he should avoid dating anyone?

Like he has a job, but most of the money he makes goes to bills/rent etc.

Any money he has left is very small. should he avoid dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha it certainly makes it harder, but you just have to be more creative, you're young so it is more understandable XP but as we get older were supposed to get our finances straightened out.

Personally I almost never have money (I like to have a good time while I'm alive so rarely save XP) But I do simple things that are still lots of fun. Take a girl to the beach (it's only a few minute drive for me but obviously that may not be available in your situation) You can go out to the park, or go to a museum or zoo or aquarium all of these things are fun and can help you better know the person (IMO) than a dinner date or something

• Girls aren't dumb like that - They can smell our money just as sure as we can smell their vaginas lol

If you take her to the beach or the park a few times without spending a nickel, she's gonna figure out you're a broke-ass and will split on you...

• Oh sh*t yeah lol that makes more sense. I'm not 30 that is a fact XP and I'm sure with age the dynamics of dating change! Now it is more about fun and such when you get older though you need to be a provider for family and what not as that is a more pressing matter XP

• Indeed. So enjoy it while you're young sonny boy :P

What Girls Said 4

• Find a woman who enjoys the simple things in life.

Someone who isn't looking for how much money you have in your pockets.

You can still date!

Just find someone who doesn't care much about money.

• There are girls who care about money. But there are also the ones who don't care, you can find one of these girls.

• Keep dating. Find a girl who's cool with it. I know it's a non-issue for me - as a student, I'm in the same position. Most of my dates are inexpensive, but we spend a good amount of time together, and they can still be really fun and/or romantic. You and whoever you date just need to be a little creative. No need for fancy gifts, again, be thoughtful/creative. This is how it's worked in my past relationships. You should take it from people who have experience dating on low-budgets, not some of these other people who've seemingly never done it.

• You can try finding a girl that doesn't have a job. Therefore, you can be broke together.

• nice... you sound like a winner...

• It's not bad advice. If she's broke too, then she'll understand when you say you can't spend a lot of money on dates. And she'll probably know some fun cheap things for you to do together.

What Guys Said 10

• Formal dating is about money most of the time, so yes, don't try it; other guys who can outspend you will have more success eery time.

But that doesn't meanyou can't have a relationship. Try getting to know girls in yur social circle, and going out together as a group, doing outdoor activities, playing sports, and other things that don't involve spending money.

A gilr you get to know in this fashion will be a 'keeper.' Girls you know in a dating scene are often only going to be around until your money runs out!

• He should just give up. Unless you're a 10/10 male model or the next pua master, good luck getting a date with a girl who will pay for you, or even be OK with splitting

• I strongly disagree. Strength of character is the ultimate currency. Money is only money until you make it something it's not. It's the means to an easier lifestyle but not necessarily a better one.

• No he should keep dating. Most of my college friends are dirt poor (and don't have rich parents to pay for their stuff) and they still have dated so I see zero reason to quit for that reason

• I'm afraid so my frugal friend...

No money = No p**** (quality p**** at least lol)

• oh trust me I plan on it, hence why I don't even date lol I say live the life for 2 more years then settle down find a girl who is like me (hopefully) and then marry pop out some kids live the rest of my life on a farm providing and being with them XP

• Unless he can find a Miss low maintenance link # 5

• Good question, Unfortunately most American women are materialistic whores no wander there are few responses from them

• Depends on how good looking he is. Looks is more important than money.

• depends on who you're dating.

like someone else mentioned...if you meet a girl who likes you even though she knows that you have no money, she's a keeper. you know what you have is real and not some fake sh*t

• Most women won't like him but the one that does won't like you for your money obviously. They will like you for who you are so I'm my opinion it's the best time to date.

• In my opinion